The first edition of the OpenNebula Conference will be a great opportunity to share experiences and meet people with expertise and interest in OpenNebula. The Conference will feature 6 keynotes, 2 tracks with 18 regular talks, 1 hands-on tutorial and 3 community sessions.
- Keynotes speakers include Daniel Concepción from Produban – Bank Santander Group, Zhihong Zhang from China Mobile, Steven Timm from FermiLab, André von Deetzen from Deutsche Post E-Post, Jordi Farrés from European Space Agency, Karanbir Singh from CentOS Project, and Ignacio M. Llorente and Rubén S. Montero from the OpenNebula Project.
- The talks are organized in three tracks about user experiences and case studies, integration with other cloud tools, and interoperability and HPC clouds and include speakers from leading organizations like CloudWeavers, Terradue, Akamai, NetWays, INRIA, BBC, inovex, AGS Group, Hedera, NetOpenServices, KTH, CESNET or CESCA.
- The Hands-on Tutorial will show how to build, configure and operate your own OpenNebula cloud.
- The Hacking and Open Space Sessions will provide an opportunity to discuss burning ideas, and meet face to face to discuss development.
- The Lightning Talks will provide an opportunity to present e a new project, product, feature, integration, experience, use case, collaboration invitation, quick tip, or demonstration. This session is an opportunity for ideas to get the attention they deserve.
We hope you have the chance to attend the conference and share your knowledge of OpenNebula. The information about registration is available at http://opennebulaconf.com/registration/
Looking forward to meeting you in Berlin!
For more details about the exciting conference program, please visit http://www.OpenNebulaConf.com