- Support for VMware’s vMotion to allow live migration of VMs between VMware hosts, enabling load balancing between cloud worker nodes without downtime in the migrated VM.
- Support for contextualization to provide a method to pass arbitrary data to a VM, enabling the configuration of the services at boot time.
- Support for non-cloned, non-persistent disks, enabling the configuration of multiple Windows VMs using the same base non-persistent disk.
- Support for SSH disk transfers, a replacement for the out-of-the-box shared filesystem Transfer Manager drivers, allowing the copy of the VM disks using the OpenSSH protocol, instead of relying on a shared datastore between the OpenNebula front-end and the VMware hypervisor hosts.
- OpenNebula 5.2 ‘Excession’ is Out!October 18, 2016 - 3:32 pm
- New OpenNebula VCLOUD driver: Building Hybrid Clouds with VMware cloud providersOctober 18, 2016 - 9:44 am
- Managing Docker Hosts Deployments with Rancher and OpenNebulaOctober 13, 2016 - 6:13 pm
- OpenNebula Newsletter – September 2016September 30, 2016 - 5:37 pm
MEET US AT
TechDay Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 17 February 2016
TechDay Sofia, Bulgaria, 25 February 2016
TechDay Dallas, TX, USA, 16 April 2016
TechDay Toronto, ON, Canada, 19 April 2016
TechDay Cambridge, MA, USA, 22 April 2016
TechDay Ede, The Netherlands, 13 May 2016
TechDay Nuremberg, Germany, 2 June 2016
TechDay Dublin, Ireland, 6 July 2016
ONE Conf 2016, Barcelona, 24-26 Oct , 2016