As user of OpenNebula and member of its community you should be speaking at the first edition of the OpenNebula Conference in September in Berlin. The deadline for receiving talk proposals is Saturday, June 15th. We recommend submitting your proposal as early as possible at http://opennebulaconf.com/proposals/.
We are looking for technical presentations about design, development, and deployment of OpenNebula-based Clouds, and its integration with other related technologies in the data center:
- Latest developments in OpenNebula
- Research using OpenNebula
- User experiences and case studies using OpenNebula
- Best practices and tools
- Integration with other cloud, virtualization and data center components
- Any other topics that you feel are relevant to developers, users, researchers and other members of the community
Confirmed keynote speakers are from world’s leading corporate and research institutions.
- Steven Timm, FermiLab, will speak about “Enabling Scientific Workflows on FermiCloud using OpenNebula”
- Zhihong Zhang, China Mobile, will speak about “OpenNebula at China Mobile”
- Daniel Concepción, Produban – Santander Group, will speak about “Discovering the Bumpy Road to the Cloud”
- Karanbir Singh, CentOS Project, will speak about “CentOS and OpenNebula, a Perfect Match”
- Jordi Farrés, European Space Agency, will speak about “Opening the Path to Technical Excellence”.
The conference site will be updated to reflect new keynote speakers as they are confirmed.
- Deadline Call for Proposals: June 15th, 2013
- Final Agenda: June 30th, 2013
- End of Early Bird Registration: June 30th, 2013
- Conference: September 24th-26th, 2013
We are Looking Forward to Welcoming you Personally in Berlin!
The Conference will serve as a meeting point for OpenNebula cloud users, developers, administrators, builders, integrators and researchers and a great opportunity to share experiences and network .
Please register as soon as possible at http://opennebulaconf.com/registration/ since the number of places is limited. There is still time to take advantage of our early registration offer, which expires at the end of June.
Sponsoring OpenNebulaConf is a great chance to present your company with the leading open source datacenter virtualization solution on the market. Find out more about our sponsoring opportunities at http://opennebulaconf.com/sponsors/.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via contact(at)opennebulaconf.com or use the form at http://opennebulaconf.com/contact/.