C12G is proud to announce the release of OpenNebula Enterprise Edition 1.4 (build 7eae48fa). OpenNebula EE 1.4 is an enterprise-grade distribution of the widely used OpenNebula Cloud Toolkit. The codebase for OpenNebula EE 1.4 is built from the last stable release of OpenNebula plus selected patches form the OpenNebula repository and additional bug fixes and features.
OpenNebula EE 1.4 has been also extensively tested and certified for the most common platforms in the industry. OpeNebula EE 1.4 highlights are:
- Based in the most advanced open-source toolkit for building private, public and hybrid clouds, offering unique features for Cloud Management to administer the complexity of large-scale distributed infrastructures.
- Specific patches to improve the scalability of OpenNebula on thousands of cores
- Support for new heuristics for VM placement
- Stability fixes for the KVM, Xen and VMware drivers
- Multicluster support
- Revised documentation available in PDF format
Based in the most advanced open-source toolkit for building private, public and hybrid clouds, offering unique features for Cloud Management to administer the complexity of large-scale distributed infrastructures.Specific patches to improve the scalability of OpenNebula on thousands of coresSupport for new heuristics for VM placementStability fixes for the KVM, Xen and VMware driversMulticluster supportRevised documentation available in PDF format
C12G can work with you to further customize and certify OpenNebula EE to meet your requirements. Our support subscription includes the preparation a custom distribution addressing the requirements and constraints of your environment.C12G has a strong commitment with the open source OpenNebula edition and will contribute back these developments to the community repository
For more information visit www.c12g.com