Do you want to know what the fuzz is all about? Not really know about Cloud Computing but eager to find out? Well, look no further. The first OpenNebula Conference, to be held in Berlin in September, 24-26, is the perfect place to learn about practical cloud computing, useful for users, researchers, developers, administrators, integrators, architects, executives and IT managers tackle their computational and business challenges.
This conference is highly valuable for those who want to understand and benefit from this massive trend of mainstream , with speakers covering topics from different technical ranges, from the birds eye view of Cloud Computing as a deep change in IT (and all the risks that changing involves!) to very specialised and technical talks covering tricky technical details. So, whether you are a tech layman or a devop hack guy, this is the right spot if you are interested or into Cloud Computing.
The contents are broad, ensuring a richness of different profiles, which will make attending the conference an awesome experience if you are interested in the business model of the cloud, in finding the cloud strategy that’s right for your infrastructure and enterprise, in the integration between different data center components or even if you just to know what on earth is going on with all this cloud madness. Come in for a treat!
The conference is a must attend for every person who wants to:
- Build, configure and operate your own cloud
- Hear cloud experts from leading companies
- Gather actionable and thought-provoking ideas from real hands-on experiences, industry case studies and deployment experiences
- Gain practical insight and knowledge from organizations building and running production cloud infrastructures
- Network with peers and discuss about latest cloud technology updates and features
We look forward to your participation!