We have events in schedule already for 2015. If you have any questions on OpenNebula events, please contact us at email@example.com
Thanks you for your support!
We are sponsoring and prepping for the next two industry events:
- Cloud Expo Europe in London, 11-12 March 2015, where we will be present in one of the corners of the Open Cloud Park in the exhibit hall with our partners CloudWeavers and ViApps. We will also have a kiosk there to demo the new vOneCloud.
- VMworld Europe in Barcelona, 13-15 October 2015, where we will have a booth to demo the VMware support in OpenNebula and the new vOneCloud.
Open Cloud Community Events
You can help us spread our word. Speaking at a technical conference is an excellent way to share your experiences and participate in the community. We can provide different types of support, like review your talk or promote it through our blog and social instruments. You can use any material available at this site.
We strongly encourage you to submit talks for all open cloud community events. Join our community discuss mailing list if you are interested in speaking about OpenNebula. The latest presentations are available at the OpenNebula SlideShare account.
We are planning to participate in the following events (CFP is open for some of them):
- RedIris multi-video session with presentations around the use of OpenNebula (Disclaimer: In Spanish), Jan 27-29, 2015
- Fosdem 2015, Brussels, Jan 31, 2015
- OSCON 2015, Portland, July 20-24, 2015
- Cloud Open Europe 2015, Dublin, October 5-7, 2015
In a few weeks we will announce the date and venue for our anual community conference. Stay tuned!.
We are organizing the 2015 schedule of TechDays, send us an email or send it to the community discuss mailing list if you are interested in hosting a TechDay event. We also look forward to proposals to create a user group in your area.