We would like to thank those organizations who have funded the project through the Fund a Feature Program. Send us an email at email@example.com if you are interested in sponsoring the project.
OpenNebula has received funding from the SME Instrument program of the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation, under grant agreement ONEedge – A Software-defined Edge Computing Solution – 880412, to assist in the development and productization of its strategic project for bringing the private cloud to the edge through cloud disaggregation.
The OpenNebula Project received funding from the European Union’s H2020 Framework Programme under the following grant agreement:
- BEACON – Enabling Federated Cloud Networking, 2015-2017, EU grant agreement 644048
The OpenNebula Project received funding from the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013) mainly under the following grant agreements supporting the participation of DSA-Research (UCM) in the project:
- PANACEA – Proactive Autonomic Management of Cloud Resources, 2013-2016, EU grant agreement 610764
- CloudCatalyst – Reenergize productivity, efficiency and competitiveness of European economy through Cloud Computing, 2013-2015, EU grant agreement 612053
- 4CaaSt – Building the PaaS Cloud of the Future, 2010-2013, EU grant agreement 258862
- StratusLab – Enhancing Grid Infrastructures with Cloud Computing, 2010-2012, EU grant agreement 261552
- BonFIRE – Building Service Testbeds on FIRE, 2010-2013, EU grant agreement 257386
- RESERVOIR– Resources and Services Virtualization without Barriers, 2008-2011, EU grant agreement 215605
National grant agreements supporting the participation of DSA-Research (UCM) in the project are:
- FedCloudNet – Federación de Redes en Infraestructuras Cloud, 2016-2018, MINECO TIN2015-65469-P
- HPCcloud – Distributed Virtual Infrastructures to Provision Resources, 2010-2012, MICINN TIN2009-07146
- NUBA – Normalized Usage of Business-oriented Architectures, 2009-2011, MITyC Avanza TSI-020301-2009-30
- MEDIANET – Integración de Servicios Multimedia de Siguiente Generación en la Internet del Futuro, 2010-2013, Comunidad de Madrid S2009/TIC-1468