We want to let you know that OpenNebula Systems has just announced the availability of vOneCloud version 3.0.6.
vOneCloud 3.0.6 is based in OpenNebula 5.4.10 and as such it includes all the bug fixes and functionalities introduced in 5.4.10: OpenNebula 5.4.10 Release Notes.
vOneCloud 3.0.6 is a maintenance release with the following bugfixes:
- VM instantiate disk size missing MB/GB selector.
- Updateconf action does not substitute context attributes.
- VM cannot be assigned to vmgroup/roles in firefox.
- Inconsistency between CPU and vCPU values.
- Broken VMGroup update.
- VM log doesn’t escape markup characters.
- Error deleting last snapshot of a persistent VM.
- Tokens should not be used to authenticate with external drivers.
- Prevent users to remove VM_RESTRICTED_ATTR fields.
- Ubuntu 14.04 gem mysql2 install failure.
- Fix update VM configuration with restricted attributes.