How to Contribute to Spread our Word
OpenNebula actively organizes three different types of events:
- OpenNebula Technology Days
Join our community forum if you are interested in hosting a TechDays event, or helping spread the word about OpenNebula and open source cloud computing.
The OpenNebula Conferences are global community events focused on:
Discussing the latest technology updates, roadmap, and features
Supporting the developers community
Presenting use cases and deployment experiences
Introducing new integrations and ecosystem developments
Collaborating with other open-source projects and communities
We are working on the event calendar for 2018, stay tuned!
OpenNebula Conference EU 2017 – October 2017, Madrid, Spain
OpenNebula Conference US 2017 – June 2017, Boston, USA
- OpenNebula Conference 2016 – October 2016, Barcelona, Spain
- OpenNebula Conference 2015 – October 2015, Barcelona, Spain
- OpenNebula Conference 2014 – December 2014, Berlin, Germany
- OpenNebula Conference 2013 – September 2013, Berlin, Germany
- OpenNebula Technical Conference – March 2011, Paris, France
- OpenNebula Technical Conference – January 2011, Brussels, Belgium
- OpenNebula Technical Conference – July 2010, Madrid, Spain
OpenNebula Technology Days
The OpenNebula TechDays are full day events to learn about OpenNebula with a hands-on cloud installation and operation workshop, and presentations from community members.
OpenNebula Training Events
Learn about OpenNebula with a hands-on course covering the process of installing, configuring and operating private, public and hybrid clouds using OpenNebula.