Now that we’re solidly in 2016, it’s a great time to start thinking about the technical events you want to attend this year. OpenNebulaConf 2016 is a great opportunity to share experiences and meet people with expertise and interest in OpenNebula.
OpenNebula Conferences are education events that serve as a meeting point of cloud users, developers, administrators, integrators and researchers, featuring talks with experiences and use cases. They also include tutorials, lightning talks, and hacking sessions that provide an opportunity to discuss burning ideas, and meet face to face to discuss development. If you’re looking for an idea of past events, feel free to watch the talks from last year’s OpenNebulaConf.
This year, the OpenNebula Conf will take place again at the cosmopolitan city of Barcelona from October 25th to 27th and if you buy your ticket before May 31st, you get the best discount of the year (40%).
All Ticket includes:
- Attendance at all conference presentations (October 26th and 27th)
- Attendance at pre-conference tutorials and hacking sessions (October 25th)
- Coffee break during the morning and afternoon breaks
- Lunch on both conference days
- Dinner event on the first conference day
- Tapas dinner on the pre-conference day
- WiFi access