OpenNebula Edge – Maintenance release v.5.8.1 is now available!
There’s plenty to be excited about with 5.8 Edge – and now we have released a maintenance release v.5.8.1, with bug fixes and a set of new minor features, which include:
- Add timepicker in relative scheduled actions
- Check vCenter cluster health in monitoring
- Implemented nested filters AND and OR when filtering from CLI
- Added input for command to be executed in the LXD container through a VNC terminal
- Updated ceph requirements for LXD setups
- Extended logs in LXD actions with the native container log
- New API call one_vmpool_infoextended
- Added sunstone banner official support
Check the release notes for the complete set of new features and bug fixes.