The OpenNebula team is pleased to announce the availability of OpenNebula 5.6.1, a new maintenance release of the 5.6 ‘Blue Flash’ series.This version fixes multiple bugs and add some minor features such as:
- List subcommands use pagination when in an interactive shell.
- Order of elements in list API calls can be selected.
- XMLRPC calls report the client IP and PORT
- New quotas for VMS allows to configure limits for running VMs “running”.
- Update Host hook triggers to include all possible states.
- ‘onezone set’ should allow temporary zone changes.
- VMs associated to a Virtual Router now feature all lifecycle actions.
Check the release notes for the complete set of changes, including bugfixes.
OpenNebula 5.6.1 features the first release of the enterprise addons, available for customers of OpenNebula Systems with an active support subscription.