- Support for VMware’s vMotion to allow live migration of VMs between VMware hosts, enabling load balancing between cloud worker nodes without downtime in the migrated VM.
- Support for contextualization to provide a method to pass arbitrary data to a VM, enabling the configuration of the services at boot time.
- Support for non-cloned, non-persistent disks, enabling the configuration of multiple Windows VMs using the same base non-persistent disk.
- Support for SSH disk transfers, a replacement for the out-of-the-box shared filesystem Transfer Manager drivers, allowing the copy of the VM disks using the OpenSSH protocol, instead of relying on a shared datastore between the OpenNebula front-end and the VMware hypervisor hosts.
MEET US AT
- Talks of the TechDay Sofia, 11 May 2017, hosted by StorpoolMay 23, 2017 - 8:36 am
- Talks of the TechDay Madrid, 9 May 2017, hosted by TelefónicaMay 11, 2017 - 9:26 am
- TechDay in Sofia, 11 May 2017, Hosted by StorPoolMay 5, 2017 - 12:12 pm
- TechDay Madrid, 9 May 2017, hosted by TelefónicaMay 3, 2017 - 9:45 am
TechDay Prague, 7 March 2017
Training Madrid, 14-15 March 2017
TechDay Nuremberg, 30 March 2017
TechDay Madrid, 9 May 2017
TechDay Barcelona, 23 May 2017
ONE Conf US, Boston MA, 19-20 June 2017
Training Boston, MA, 21-22 June 2017
Training Madrid, 4-5 July 2017
TechDay Vancouver, 1 September 2017
TechDay Ede NL, 20 September 2017
ONE Conf EU, Madrid, 23-24 October 2017
Training Madrid, 25-26 October 2017
TechDay Hluboka CZ, 7 November 2017
Training Boston MA, 14-15 November 2017
TechDay Almendralejo ES, 28 November 2017