Due to the number of requests for extending the Call for Speakers we have moved the deadline to April 15th. Speakers will receive free admission, which includes:
- Attendance at all conference presentations
- Attendance at pre-conference tutorials and hacking sessions
- Coffee break during the morning and afternoon breaks
- Lunch on both conference days
- Dinner event on the first conference day
- Tapas dinner on the pre-conference day
- WiFi access
- … and the opportunity to address a large audience of talented and influential cloud and open-source experts!
The third ever OpenNebula International Conference, will be held in Barcelona from the 20th to the 22nd of October 2015. As you may already know previous editions were a total success, with useful OpenNebula experiences masterly portrayed by people from Akamai, Produban -Santander Group-, BBC, FermiLab, ESA, Deloitte, CentOS, and many others.
Should you be interested, we would like to ask you to fill the Session Proposal Form before April 15th.
See you in Barcelona!