As you may already know, this year OpenNebulaConf is taking place in Barcelona again, on October 25-27. Everybody who wants to join as a speaker can now propose a talk via the online form at:
We are looking for content that is appropriate for people who are brand new to OpenNebula, experts, and everything in between. First Time Submitting?. Don’t Feel Intimidated. We know that the Cloud and open source community can be very intimidating for anybody who is interested in participating. We strongly encourage first-time speakers to submit talks.
If you are a OpenNebula practitioner, user, architect, devop, admin or developer and have something to share, we welcome your submission. Suggested topics will include:
– Latest developments in OpenNebula
– Research using OpenNebula
– User experiences and case studies using OpenNebula
– Best practices and tools
– Integration with other cloud, virtualization and data center components
– Any other topics that you feel are relevant to developers, users, researchers and other members of the community
Need help with or suggestions for your presentation? We’ve got lots of ideas and are happy to discuss your talk ideas before you submit them. Just reach out to us!
The agenda will include a one-day pre-conference (October 25) with tutorials and hacking session, and a two-day conference (October 26 and 27) with keynotes, regular sessions, lightning talks and open sessions.
Speakers will receive free admission, which includes:
– Attendance at all conference presentations
– Attendance at pre-conference tutorials and hacking sessions
– Coffee break during the morning and afternoon breaks
– Lunch on both conference days
– Dinner event on the first conference day
– Tapas dinner on the pre-conference day
– WiFi access
… and the opportunity to address a large audience of talented and influential cloud and open-source experts!
Deadline is April 29th 2016. Speaker selection notifications will go out no later than May 6, 2016 at 11:59PM CET.
Each presentation slot will be approximately 20 minutes long. Subsequently to each presentation a question and answer session is scheduled with the audience. The agenda will also include some lightning talks and some open sessions, too. You can also submit panels, laboratories or multi-presenter proposals.
If you want to get an idea of the past OpenNebulaConf sessions, including talks from companies such as CentOS, Runtastic, Puppet Labs, Cloudweavers, RedHat, Produban, Unity, Deutsche Post, please check our Youtube channel or download the presentations from our SlideShare account
We are looking forward to your talks!