The first day of the conference we are going to have a couple of activities that I’m sure you’ll be interested in. There is one tutorial for people that wants to learn how to deploy and use OpenNebula and in parallel we will have free form hacking session.
This hacking session is meant for people that already has OpenNebula deployed and knows how to use it. There you can catch up with OpenNebula developers and have conversations that are a bit hard to have in the mailing list. It is also a great place to meet other people that may be doing things similar to you or have already sorted out some of the problems you may have. Here are some ideas on what you can do in the hacking session:
- Ask about some new feature that is coming in new releases
- Get help modifying Sunstone interface for your company
- Integrate your billing system with OpenNebula accounting
- Create a new Transfer Manager driver that knows how to talk to your SAN
- Migrate a driver you’ve made for an old OpenNebula version to the newest one
- Optimize your OpenNebula deployment
But you can also help us with the project! For example:
- Discuss about some feature you may want to have included
- Help improving or developing a new feature for OpenNebula
- Give advice or add new documentation
- Bug hunting!
This session will be held the first day (September 24) from 2pm to 6pm but we will be available the whole conference. In case there’s no time the first day or you want to talk to us any other day just come and say hi!
See you in Berlin!