In OpenNebula 4.14 the graphical interface code, Sunstone, was redesigned and modularized to improve the code readability and ease the task of adding new components.
- Now, each component (tab, panel, form…) is defined in a separate module using requirejs
- HTML code is now defined in separate files using Handlebars templates.
- Zurb Foundation is used for the layout of the web.
- Additional CSS styles are defined using SASS.
- Grunt is used to automate the different processes to generate the optimized files.
We have included a new Sunstone development guide, including more details of this implementation and how to apply changes to the new code.