This was a really great event. Big thanks to all the attendees for being so engaged. There was a great discussion about vCenter, High Availability coming up in 5.4 and Containers!
More info of the event here: https://www.opennebula.org/community/techdays/techday-barcelona-2017/
- OpenNebula, new features and a focus on vCenter by Jaime Melis, OpenNebula
- Hybrid Clouds: Dancing with Virtual Machines by Jordi Guijarro, CSUC
- Incoming Technologies for virtualized environments and ISPs by Eduardo Vales, Cesar Corral, FlyTech (no slides available)
- OpenNebula Oneflow: give me the flow! by Jose A. Alcantara, XRQTC
- Civil War: LXD vs Docker by Xavier Peralta, CSUC