One of the best things about getting together for the conference is that our community always comes with plenty of new ideas and useful feedback to shape the project’s roadmap.
This year’s OpenNebulaConf was full of interesting talks with lots of thoughtful feedback, but we also had many productive discussions in the hacking session, the coffee breaks, and the evening get-togethers.
And remember, you are always welcome to add new tickets, don’t be shy! We appreciate it when you open new requests, it’s always better to develop with real needs and use cases in mind.
Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for showing up in Berlin and making the conference awesome. See you next year!
- Add the ability to configure the CPU model exposed to KVM virtual machines
- VM capacity resize for running VMs
- Allow to modify NICs in running VMs
- Resize Images in the Datastore and for each deployment
- Manage ceph disk snapshots
- Export Images from OpenNebula
Quotas & Accounting
- Add time frame to quotas
- Add disk size and IO to accounting and billing
- Support for disk IO limits in the quotas
- Import external VMs into the VM pool
- Allow administrators to force the VM status
- Move manually recovered VMs back to running state
- Report all pending background processes
- Report progress on the current driver action, for example when copying/downloading a file
- Add a call to an external script in the fault tolerance hook
Authentication & Authorization
- SAML integration
- Support external Identity Providers
- Control the individual actions allowed for each user
- Customize available actions in cloud views, specifically for vCenter