Besides our OpenNebula Conference in Brussels on October 1-2, 2020 (Very Early Bird pricing is still available—40% off!) and our upcoming on-line training sessions (check for applicable discounts if you have an active support subscription), we are organizing a number of OpenNebula Cloud TechDays in multiple cities globally during 2020:
- Sofia (Bulgaria), May 14, 2020—as part of the European Cloud Infrastructure Day organized by StorPool
- Barcelona (Spain), May 2020—exact date TBD
- Chicago (United States), May 2020—exact date TBD
- Vienna (Austria), June 2020—exact date TBD, hosted by NTS
- Madrid (Spain), June 2020—exact date TBD
- San Francisco (United States), September 2020—exact date TBD
- Paris (France), November 2020—exact date TBD
The OpenNebula TechDays are educational and networking public events to learn about OpenNebula, edge computing and open source cloud. Join our technical experts from OpenNebula Systems and members of the OpenNebula Community for a one-day hands-on workshop on cloud installation and operation.
As part of these open training sessions, participants will get a comprehensive overview of the new OpenNebula 5.10 ‘Boomerang’ and will be equipped with the skills and insight to take back to their teams and organizations and implement right away.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in hosting a TechDay or in speaking at one of the already planned events. And if you are interested in attending, stay tuned and sign up as soon as registrations open, seats are limited!
For more information on past events, please visit the OpenNebula TechDays page.
We look forward to your participation!